My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

What's Up!

Well, things have been kind of crazy lately. I haven't been getting any sleep... well I should say, as much sleep as I usually do. I've been tired. I worked this week 5 days, four 12's and one 8. Plus, I started running again...that wears me out a bit. Work is o.k., my boss is begging me to stay...believe it or not I am considering it. There are 10 nurses on my Unit leaving because of some politics and my boss is stressing. As senior partner, I know I can effect the morale on the unit and am considering staying a little while longer just to help out. I don't know...still praying about it.
The coffee house plans have taken an intersting turn. I am considering starting out by openning a venue in the Skate Park that is being planned. Of course, the people that I am working with have been praying that this be my decision for a while. I guess it took a while for me to hear God on this. I guess I am still not hearing him well 'cause I am not definite about it. Overall, however, it sounds like a good idea from a business stand point. I could start a small version of Fatt Caff in the skate park and target the younger market. Still do all the stuff I want to do with the "stand alone" Fatt Caff but vend drinks like Red Bull, Bawls...all those high energy drinks for the kiddies. The kiddies buy the foo foo slushy drinks that starbucks sells, too. I know how to make those. I believe I have the finances as of September to fully fund something like that and then I can gain the capital I need to start Big Fatt Caff. So that is where Fatt Caff is right now.

My link group is multiplying. Very exciting. I am looking forward to leading with my pals, Tali and Scott Jenkins. We should have a good group right off the bat...I am praying for health and growth.
I am very excited because soon...one week from monday...I will be driving to Cape Haderus to spend the week...until saturday... sunbathing and laughing with good friends. It will be a wonderful treat after this week and then next week working five 12's. Yay! Sun and fun!!!
Well, I guess that is all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tronster said:
Yeaaaa, Bawls! The caffeinated drink of choice by many a' geek. :) Good luck on the work decision... it can be tricky to leave a place where you know you have influence.

Cheers.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home