My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Thanks

Learning alot about relationships. I have discivered that I am not as clueless as I once thought. I love my friendships. I have amazing people in my life and I have learned alot from them. I suppose a shout out is in order...I want to say thank you to :
Christina for teaching me the importance of vulnerability
Mark for showing me how much I value listening
Rebecca for teaching me that its o.k. to talk about guys and for listening
Melanie for showing me what true forgiveness looks like and for listening
Leslie for showing me a different kind of leadership
Bethann for teaching me the importance of stepping out of my comfort zone
Clay for teaching me what true sacrifice looks like and for teaching me to think outside the box
Bender for teaching me what true humility looks like
Dave Reichley for teaching me to be real
My link group for renewing my passion in link group
Greg and Rachel for showing me what it is to really love and care for someone
Lydia for showing me the importance of being myself
Tali for reminding me of the power of prayer
Josh Smith for making me work harder to escape being 30 years old and single...hee hee
Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Friends can be great teachers.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Awww, you're welcome! Tee hee hee ^__^...tooooodles!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Clay told me one time something like this: "What makes Jenn such an amazing leader is that she really loves and cares about the people in her link group. She genuinely thinks they are great. And they love her for that."
I think you manage to love people well Jenn. Something I have yet to learn. Thanks for being my teacher.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Friends absolutely can be great teachers!Personally, I know that you have shown me trust. Trust that is in your unending trust in God. Your ability to trust He will provide and the amazing way you draw strength from God in everything you do. So when you say "Thanks," we say likewise. Thanks for being that voice, whether it is through dialog or actions.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home