My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

Well, here I am sitting at work on Christmas day. I got a few minutes to sit and check e-mail and the like. My family called me 3 times today so far to wish me a Merry Christmas. I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful family. This, I believe, is the first Christmas that any of us have been absent. Mark has missed a couple of Thanksgivings but I don't think he ever missed a Christmas.

Anyway, I have been pensive as of late about things going on in my life. I have had a lot to think about.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Ah, Jenn... Merry Christmas... Thank God for nurses like you and Kimme that are available for families in need on Christmas Day and all the other holidays. :(

My prayers are with you this Christmas.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Yo sis... where have you been? Updates...

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tronster said...Merry Christmas Jenn! Errr....wait...It's January 21st. ;)
End Of Line.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tronster said...How's the coffee house coming? I'd love to here what you're working on, struggling with, and learning. :)
End Of Line.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Go to Kopicafe.blogspot.com

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home