My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Friday, December 24, 2004

I am super bummed. I have to work on Christmas. I knew that I would but sometimes there is the potential to be on call. This year there are too many sick people. I told my parents to pray that I get off. God would have to work a miracle to do it. I know that he could I guess its a matter of if that is what he wants. Well I will spend Christmas Eve with Horizon Towson and then go home and sleep for the rest of the night. Then Christmas I will be right back here in the good ole' CT-ICU.
I guess I should count my blessings. Ben's family is going to be spending Christmas in the hospital too but it's becasue his dad is really sick. I prayed alot for him and Christina last night. I pray for Mr. Ogdens health as well. I guess I need to realize that all of the sick people that I am careing for don't get to go home either. How selfish of me! There are people who don't even have a family to go home to.
Well, I shall come to work tomorrow with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step! Maybe I will blog alittle more tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home