My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Coffee back in my life!

This week was fun. Tuesday, I got some hang time with Mel Reichley! I met her friend Bridget. She rocked and she is coming to Retro this weekend. Yay! Wednesday, I got to hang with my bro again. That was cool cause we went to Bahama Breeze. I love that restaurant. Thursday, Rebecca, Megan Wise and I went shopping for our 70's clothes for Retro. Major props to those ladies for hangin in the rain. We put some Horizon fliers in a really hip boutique down there. I love shopping. Ok! so I am a girl..........shoot me why don't you! Anyway, then I met with a guy from Horizon to talk a little about his vision for a skate park in Towson. That was cool cause we share similar visions only mine is coffee house in nature. It got me thinking and praying about my vision for a coffee house again. I have put this coffee house thing off way too long. I prayed alot about it that night. The next morning God confirmed His direction for me in a big way. I need to get off my rear and get to it. And I need to stop depending on all these people for confidence and vision. God has given me vision and desire. I just need to have faith and follow. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I am super scared.
Last night was awesome. My friend Kyle and I went to a Baltimore Blast game and stayed after to see a Jeremy Camp concert. Jeremy Camp rocks! He is a phenominal singer and his lyrics are stellar. We saw a bunch on Horizonites there. Cool!

This Sunday is Retro! I am so siked. Beth Ann is coming up for it and a bunch of people from my work said they were going to stop by. Yay!!!!!!!! I have loved the last 2 years and I have a feeling this one is giong to be just as good. Until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home