My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Monday, September 13, 2004

Whatever!

Well, there is so much going on lately that I don't really know what to post. Thursday I got to hang out with Jon Rogerson and Josh Harding. We practiced for worship on sunday. They are hilarious and I always have a good time with them. Then, I got a chance, this weekend, to hang out with Mark's friends from seminary (Chad and Jason). They are such quality guys and really fun too. We went to The Paper Moon. What a phenominal diner. It has to be one of my favorite places to eat. Sunday morning was awesome. My brother gave an incredible message. I love listening to him. There were alot of new people at church this sunday. A friend that works with me came with her boyfriend and she really seemed to like it. I was so excited that she wanted to come. My roomy and I got a chance to hang out some more this weekend. It is insain how we can go days without even seeing each other. Well, I guess that is it. There is so much more but I haven't had much time to think lately so I will try to fit that in now. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home