My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Friday, August 27, 2004

Growth

It is amazing how much we grow in the midst of things that are a struggle for us. When things get tough and we perservere God always teaches us so much. I have had some tough times in relationships with friends of mine. I have had to deal with some pretty sensitive issues and had to say some pretty hard things. The Father has allowed me the oppurtunity to swim my way through some tough times with people very close to me. This is interesting because through some recent events I have had a real peace about Gods provision on those situations. He has directed me to respond in wisdom and has shown me how to love in the midst of hurt. I continue to try and have healthy relationships with those I am close with but it isn't easy. I guess God never promised that it would be. Additionally, I am in awe of how he continues to provide for me in my relationships and how he has continued to grow me. I hurt, I cry but I learn and I grow. I guess He also never promised growth wouldn't hurt. Well, if the result of these painful events in life is growth...I say "bring it on!". May our Lord and Father see all the glory from it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Word to that... sounds like you and I have had a similar year.

Here's to risk! Here's to healthy relationships! Here's to trust in God! Here's to growth!

DCC

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Here, Here!!**she lifts her glass**

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Word to yo mama!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Hey Jenn, Alicia just told me about your blog. Very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing your life.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

:-)

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home