My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Run-Of-The-Mill

This last week has been less than exciting. It is interesting how one can have so much going on, with agendas galore yet feel like life is so boring. This last week was busy and I filled my days with work, linkgroup and meeting with people. All of these activities were fun and had their own blips of excitement but basically it was a run-of-the-mill week. I found myself without anything to be really excited about. My link group multiplied this week. That was exciting but it was also bitter sweet. I am going to miss the people that multiplied out of our group. Work hasn't changed at all, just responsibility, stress and death. Same ole' stuff. I wonder if my Lord is giving me a time of rest. If this is so, then why do I feel so restless? I feel like I need some excitment, something that gets me on my feet and makes me want to run 2 marathons. Something new and fresh. I feel the need for adventure. Father...honestly... I don't know what to ask for, but whatever it is that I need (that which you know) please give me the patience to wait for it. If there is anything that I know, it is that You provide and You give me nothing less than what I need. May I trust in your promise of this and be content where ever you lead me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home