My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Friday, December 10, 2004

Horizon Christmas Party

Last night was Horizon's Christmas Party. It was so fun. I had the best time seeing everyone from Owings Mills who I havent' seen in forever. I miss all you guys. I also got to see my big bro and his sassy family. My neices and nephew are the cutest ever and just about the only kids I can tolerate for any length of time.
I met some new people from Owings Mills that Clay swears are really cool. I suppose I can trust him on that and I thought they were as well.
After a bunch of people left there was some serious dancing going on. My brother and I got to swing dance and that was awesome. I really got in the Christmas Spirit.
It is so amazing that the Holidays brings people out of the wood work. At that party I had people from my past and from my present. All of them knowing a little bit about me and me knowing a little part of them. All of us going through change and growth. It is exciteing to think of how I met all of those people. Some time in my life God crossed our paths and we spent (or are spending )a little part of life together. Who knows...maybe one or a few of those people will be in my future. I will be able tolook back at that party and remember when we met.
Huh! ***mouth open and hand on chin she continues to ponder***

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenn

by far the best part of the night was seeing you and mark dance! extremely cute (mark, just in case you were wondering and scared, it was strictly 'people' cute and not 'baby' or 'hot' cute). jenn, you are one cool gal. :)

love
rebecca

9:49 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hey, Mark... no worries, I am only "people cute" as well... Welcome to the ugly people cute department. :)

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! people cute does NOT equal ugly people cute. it is just that the person calling the "cutes" does not find the others in the "hot" or "baby" category. you should be GLAD i didn't throw any of you guys in "hot" because that would be wierd and gross. you all are "hot" cute to other people, just not me. but consider it awesome that you all are "people" cute! it is a high honor, something you should be proud of :)
-rebecca

9:39 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Did you hear that Mark? We're one of the ugly people. :)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are just trying to egg me on dave. you know your statements are false. i think you both are very lovely creatures.
rebecca

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Wow! Rebecca I never realized you felt that way. Dave, get over it. Rebecca doesn't think you're hot! Sheesh!...you guys and your silly anticks!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

i kid... I KID!!!

:)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home