My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

No more nursing

Well I resigned yesterday from my job..........Oh my goodness. This is really happening. I cried. It was really sad to tell my boss of 4 years that I am looking not to work there any more. She told me that she didn't want me to leave and that there is an option of moving to 10% (which is 2 12 hour shifts a month). I could do that but the pay would be much less than if I went supplimental staffing. Either way I get no benefits. I have alot of praying to do. I am siked because this sunday a bunch of us that are planning to go into business are getting together to pray. I love that...we have very similar visions and are in need of Gods direction. So anyway, I will cease to be a CT-ICU open heart critical care nurse come end of July. Scary...it's what I know and am good at. Openning a coffeehouse? Don't know and have no idea if I am good at it. Faith is hard, I feel like I am free falling! What a rush! :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger CM said...

I'm so excited about the coffee shop. Can't wait till the day I get to get back and come havea cup of coffee!

11:32 AM  
Blogger tali said...

::applauding::

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, I believe that God will use you in more ways than to just start a coffee house (not that it isn't a lot). The step of faith you've taken...quitting your job, putting all the chips in the basket God's spoken to you about...it's the stuff that Horizon's made of. Know that we're all praying for you, and that Joshua 1:9 is a reality.

Jeff Mount

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn:
Hey! I know your decision was not an easy one to make. I'm glad that you are living life to the fullest and enjoying each day in a whole new way. May the good Lord bless your new adventure. You'll be in my thoughts and in my prayers. If I'm ever up that way again I'll stop in!
Tracy Traynham Curry

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home