My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Accountability

I think I have a stupid question...or maybe just a pondering if you will. Can you ever have too much accountability? I ask this because I feel that God has blessed me with some really amazing people in my life. He has put some ladies (men also believe it or not) in my life that I have learned to really trust. As of late, I have felt a pressing need for acountability and checking. I am in a place where there are private things for which I need councel. These people close to me have been in such places in there life where I value what they have to say to me. "O.K." you say "so what is the problem?" Well, I am a pretty private person usually and I fear having my "junk" in the hands of so many. Granted I trust this "many" but could I be too trusting? I have tight relationships with these people and would trust them with my life. So too trusting seems silly! I simply trust...period. Just some random thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger tali said...

but you're not talking about trusting them with your life, are you? you're talking about trusting them with your reputation, which is altogether different.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You are right! It is different. I guess when I say "with my life" I'm using it as a catch all for just really trusting these people.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home