My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Sunday Night

Sunday night was probably one of the greatest nights I have had in a long time. Sunday nights are my night to spend with one of the most dynamic groups of people I have been a part of in a long time. We get together and talk about life. We confide in each other and talk about the crap that we struggle with. We pray, we laugh and enjoy each other. This is my link group. I love these people. Last night God spoke so much truth to me through these people. I feel like I am growing like I haven't in a long time. God is changing my heart and teaching me really cool stuff. Last night we talked about how we know when God is directing us in a certain direction. And how to love people that are tough to love. There is so much wisdom in this group of people that I was in awe. I didn't say anything almost the whole time because I was just soaking everything in.
The hearts of these individuals are amazing also. The are so on fire for what God is doing in the community and each of them has quit there job to do what God is calling them to do. They have such great faith and such great passion. I am so greatful to have these people in my life, it is an answer to prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home