My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day and Catch-up

Happy Labor Day everyone!!!
Well, things are good. I am at work right now and we are having a community lunch and cookin' hamburgers. mmmmm
Life is chuggin' away. I have decided to resign from my Senior Partner position here at UMMS and apply at Sinai. I feel this will be a good move for me cause I will get a sign on bonus and I can bike there. Its maybe a mile from my house and I will save on gas and parking. I plan to put the bonus in an ING account to add to Fatt Caff's start-up capital.
The coffee house has been put on hold for just a short stent. I have been dealing with some interesting life change and I had to take some time to chill. I will be up and running with in the next couple of weeks for sure. Yay!
I have been getting really excited about Kid Horizon. My roomy, Missy, and Kimme Cowan gave me some really cool books yesterday to facilitate some of the lesson planning. I am excited to see what some of the teachers do with it. I pray that kid Horizon makes the same impact on our kids that sunday school made on me.
Link Group is good so far. I missed last week cause I was ill but the people in my group are awesome. I am looking for potential leadership and hope that we can get the group to where it can multiply. I pray for health and Christ-centeredness.
I want to shout out to the people that I have been hangin' with lately that have taught me so much and have just been a blessing to me.
Christina--thanks for showing me what Christ-like looks like for a woman.
My bro -- thanks for showing me wisdom and true humility, I am proud of the way you are leading.
Missy--thanks for listening and loving my brother.
Rebecca--thanks for your encouragement, time and for loving me so much.
Lydia--thanks for being yourself and making me laugh
Aaron A.--thanks for your wisdom, integrity and insight. Also, thanks for listening and talking.
Shanon --thanks for your trust and transparency last night.
Ericka S.--thanks for your honesty and for being real last night.
Scott--thanks for leading so well and for caring so much.
Tali--thanks for asking the hard questions and for being patient with me.
Bender--thanks for your understanding.
Banks--thanks for putting up with me.
Tronster--thank you for your honesty
Leslie--thanks for showing me strength.
Much love to you all.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am not a fan of SPAM! 3 Comments right after I posted :-(

11:38 AM  
Blogger CM said...

what would i have to do to make the list of people you hang out with?

chad

3:34 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Umm... first you would have to be currently living in the country!;-)
Then maybe currently living in the same state I live in.:-)
Other than that its as easy as asking! I love to hang out with people!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You are welcome, Scott

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home