My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Roomy and Church

Well, I moved my new roomy in yesterday. She has alot of really fun furniture and stuff. I can't wait to meet her kitty, Toby. Before, Mark and Missy got there to move stuff in I went in Chris' room to see if everything was the same as it was when I closed it up after Ben came and got the remainder of her stuff. It was... so the kitties and I sat on the floor and I couldn't help but remember the many nights Chris and I sat up in the very spot I was and talked about life and everything else . I thought how much I miss that but what a relief to have someone fill that space. I have liked living alone but I need someone to talk to when I get home. It has been a little lonely. I look forward to getting to know my future sister-in-law. I trust we will get along famously.
On a more serious note, Horizon has been going through some really interesing things to put it nicely. I have come to find more how amazing God is and how he always does provide. I have also come to know more closely and really respect the leadership that the Lord has risen up at Towson Horizon. Praise God! I am excited for the future of my church community and look forward to working with this group of leadership. Well more later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Of course, I remember all of those things. I don't think I will ever forget them. I too will cherish them. I guess those are the kind of things we tell our children that they just won't appreciate as much as we do. I am so glad that Ben is there now. I can bare it alittle more now that I know he is there helping you to bare it. I can't wait to see you in October. Now we can make some different kind of memories. I will tell my kids..."there was a time before Christina moved Back to Maryland when she lived in Florida...She and her husband came to visit frequently and I did the same"..;)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Jenn said: I will tell my kids..."there was a time before Christina moved Back to Maryland when she lived in Florida...She and her husband came to visit frequently and I did the same"..;)

WHAT??? Did the world just see Jenn mentioning having kids??? I think this is the end, folks. One of the great seals mentioned in the book of Revelation was just opened.

:P

8:12 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I had a feeling someone would post a comment like yours...very predictable.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

yeah, i like your new look too.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home