My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Countdown

Well lets see...
2 hours till Christina gets married
11 days till my interview at Sinai
21 days till I turn 28 years old
28 days till Christina comes to Maryland
42 days till I no longer work at the University of Maryland Medical Center
44 days till Halloween
47 days till I leave to go to Sebring with Aaron and Scott to see Christina
68 days till Thanksgiving
100 days till Christmas
106 days till New Years
151 days till Valentine's Day
182 days till St. Patrick's Day
205 days till Mark and Missy get married.
Hee Hee...

CHRISTINA IS GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and of course you aren't counting anything :-p

10:13 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

also, 21 days till dan & i move to richmond.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home