My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Leaving CTICU!

Well, my interview went well. They are excited to have me and teh unit sounds interesting. CTICU at UMMS has really given me good work experience and they liked my credentials. It will be very good to go to a slower paced unit where I won't be so stressed out all the time when I get home. I am excited.
The CTICU threw me a big party. It was great. Mrs. Toni, our unit secretary cooked and she makes the best fried chicken and rolls. I think I will miss her the most. She loves God and her and I encourage each other to be a light in this unit. She is always telling me how God is working in her life and I share my drama with her. She's great. I will miss her.
A lot of the doctors told me that they thought I was a good nurse and that they will miss me. I didn't expect that at all. One told me he would invest in my coffee house if I stayed...I think he was kidding...I think.
Anyway, I will miss this unit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hiya!
Yes I can't wait to see you either. Yay!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home