My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Before and After.

Kitchen Before:

















Kitchen After:

















Living Room Before:
















Living Room After:
































Dining Room Before:

















Dining Room After:

















Well that is all so far. I am still decorating and I don't like the red on the cabinets that I did in the kitchen. If you have any suggestions to go with the yellow let me know. Hope to see everyone on Saturday so you can see it in real life.
Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

That looks awesome! NICE JOB, JEN!

6:40 PM  
Blogger CM said...

Probably not gonna make it Saturday, but it looks great. I hope you will let me visit in a a few months.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

i think it looks great!! maybe blue with the yellow, or get a few more red things to blend it in...

I think it looks good with the yellow, kind of a tuscan feel. You could def. do something with it....

:).

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home