My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

O.k. So Christina has inspired me to blog again. We shall see how long I keep this up. Let's see...I bought a house. I moved in this last Saturday. Had lots of help and accomplished the move in 2 hours. It was sweet. So I have been in the process of unpacking. I went to turn in my keys at the old apartment complex yesterday and cried when I drove away. I have so many memories in that place. It really is an end of an era. Chris and I lived there for 4 years and Missy and I lived there for about a year...for a grand total of 5 years. Alot happens in 5 years. We got our kitties in that apartment, Chris got engaged on that porch, we've had 2 linkgroups multiply out of that apartment. I remember all the people that have come to visit us in that place, the Christmas parties and ladies nights. Oh the memories. It is a bitter sweet. Now to make new memories.

The house is awesome. It's old and a "fixer-upper" but so much fun. I tore up all the carpet to reveal great hardwood floors. My next project is my windows. Home owning is fun so far.
Well that is all for now...
Later
Jenn

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Jenn,

Congrats again on the new place, awesome stuff!

Banks

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home