My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Well, last night I painted. My living room is now Cajun Red...thanks to Clay and Allison Carver. (They recommended it) I have so much more to do.
Life is good. I am praying for guidance in regard to something my bro asked my pal Aaron and I to do one Sunday. Having feelings of inadequacy related to it....Is that vague enough! Hee Hee!! Buy me coffee if you are really curious.;-)
Link group is phenominal. It is growing and the people are blowing me away. There is so much I love about them all. I praise God for community.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Wonder where they got the Cajun Red idea? :)

Can't wait to see it! Nothing like a fresh coat of paint on ordinary walls... makes them extraordinary!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

If you want more practice painting let me know, i'll have my hands full in a couple weeks.

Glad to hear the good things in LG. Something great about learning from one another, I love it.

later Jenn

7:53 AM  
Blogger CM said...

If I promise to buy you coffee when I get back we'll you share the secret with me?

chad

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Dave, you are such a poet ;-)(..."extraorinary")
Banks, I love it too and you will have to pay me good money to paint your place.
Chad, you betcha!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home