My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yay

OHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!! Christina is going to be staying with me during the summer for 3 whole weeks. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Her and Ben will be bunkin in my house and hangin' out. I am soooooo excited to have them and I can't wait. I will be painting and decorating for thier arrival. Gizmo and George are excited too! Hee Hee.
I have been busy with life lately. I have been working alot of overtime to get my finances back to normal (after buying the house) and I am doin' alot of hanging out. Aaron, Scott, Rebecca and I have committed to getting together almost once a week to watch movies. Really, it's not the movies that are the appeal but the company and the really good conversation. I enjoy our hang out time alot. Well, more later...peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Chris, I will hug 'em for ya. Can't wait to see ya.
Scott... ditto!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home