My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a follower of Christ!

Friday, October 19, 2007

30

Well, the Summer of Jenn has officially come to it's conclusion. My 30th birthday bash was a blast. I had over 55 people in my house and I was surrounded by so many people that I love. My friend from work, Eryn, came and got to meet all of my friends. My long ago friends Heidi and Jaclyn came with there husbands as did my bestest friend in the world, Christina! She came all the way up from Florida. She brought her crew so there were about 7 people that I didn't know there. My linkgroup came to represent and a ton of other Horizonites. My whole immediate family was there including my mom and dad! I am such a blessed girl to have such a community of people surrounding me. I know I am the woman I am because of there influence.
So many people have been asking me what it's like to be 30 years old. I don't really know how to answer them. I don't really feel any different. I am still passionate about the same things and still spend my time doing the same things. I have accomplished more than I could have ever dreamed by the grace of God. I am so curious to see how the next 30 years will play out.
Later
Jenn

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Happy birthday! I always forget just when your birthday is. Glad you had a nice party.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

...and your brother and your sister-in-law were so great to put on that party for you. What would you do without them. :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kylah Jean said...

any yeah, now starts the fall fiasco with jen and kylah!!!! yes!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home